- These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of workwear items by Victory Workwear, accessible at www.victoryworkwear.co.uk, as well as sales made through our physical store, via telephone, and on account.
- By placing an order through any of these channels, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- “Customer” refers to any individual or entity purchasing products from Victory Workwear through any sales channel.
- “Products” refers to the workwear items available for sale on our website, in our physical store, and through telephone or account orders.
3. Product Information
- We endeavor to ensure that all product information is accurate and up-to-date across all sales channels. However, slight variations may occur, especially between online and in-store items.
4. Ordering Process
- Orders can be placed online at www.victoryworkwear.co.uk, in our physical store, over the telephone, or through an established account.
- For telephone and account orders, the Customer must provide all necessary information as requested by our sales representatives.
- The Customer is responsible for ensuring that all order details, including product specifications and delivery information, are accurate and complete.
5. Prices and Payment
- All prices are displayed on our website and in our store and are subject to change without notice.
- Payment must be made at the time of purchase for online, in-store, and telephone orders. Account orders are subject to the agreed payment terms.
- We accept various payment methods, including credit/debit cards, cash (in-store only), and other methods as specified.
- All goods remain the property of Victory Workwear until paid for in full.
6. Delivery and Shipping
- Delivery terms for online, telephone, and account orders will be as specified at the time of order. In-store purchases may be taken by the customer or subject to delivery terms as agreed upon at the time of sale.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know.
7. Returns and Refunds
- Our returns policy applies to all sales channels. Customers have 7 days to return products, from the date of receipt.
- Refunds or exchanges will be processed in accordance with the original method of payment.
- Personalised items cannot be refunded or exchanged unless deemed to be faulty.
- Victory Workwear’s liability for any products purchased through any sales channel is strictly limited to the purchase price of the products.
9. Changes to Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. The most current version will always be posted on our website.
10. Governing Law
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by UK law.
11. Contact Information
- For any queries regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com
12. Dispute Resolution
- In the event of a dispute, customers are encouraged to contact Victory Workwear directly to seek a resolution.
- If a resolution cannot be reached, disputes will be resolved through mediation or legal proceedings within the jurisdiction specified.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is deemed unenforceable or invalid, the remainder will continue to be valid and enforceable.
Failure by Victory Workwear to enforce any right or provision in these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.